Powered By Phpbb Planters Does Anybody Know How To Put Google Adsense On Phpbbplanet Forums Or Any Forum?

Does anybody know how to put Google Adsense on Phpbbplanet forums or any forum? - powered by phpbb planters

My problem is that I have subscribed to Google AdSense and have accepted it, and I would like to put Google ads on my forum. Firstly, I have my forum and my forum is www.phpbbplanet.com/forum/oblivion500.ht www.phpbbplanet.com ... The fact is that if I go the admin area that Powered by phpBB 2.0.18 © 2001 phpBB Group says. Now that's my point, I visited the site www.phpbb.com and read articles about, how to advertise in the forum, but all are using version 2.0.19 and what is different from that j '. ...... and the biggest difference is the version we are using the Internet, I have the forum directly from the Internet, but you need to download version 2.0.19 and I've tried and I never knew how to use it anyway, las Google AdSense and I have been through the tutorials and how it works and what you do, but the trick is not use to be an HTML editor or another, and I can not add the code on my forum so that someone can help me plz?

0 comments:

Post a Comment