Baby Pear Juice My Son Is 6months Old And Although It Sounds Weird He Really Likes Bannana Baby Custard He Spits Everything...?

My son is 6months old and although it sounds weird he really likes bannana baby custard he spits everything...? - baby pear juice

One other thing, and turns on the watch face. I know I can eat, but has become a routine, taking a nap after waking in the morning he wakes up and is the banana cream and a little baby pear juice and play a bit and have another nap. It was mixed and routines, they just moved, so we do not stop it. We also have 2-4 glasses of apple and mango, baby vegtables for dinner or breakfast and takes milk 250-320, all five hours and 3 Care for 15 minutes day.Our Nanny said that should not be allowed to "choose" what you eat. Is he right?

1 comments:

Jushkie said...

It is true that the "necessity" of solids at this age, you can easily grow to a milk diet alone, so why not do what you (healthy lifestyle, of course) want. Tell your nanny to read a little, but times have changed ......

ETA: And if you're worried about him to a cranky baby-Google-stool, what works for me and my daughter, she loves

Post a Comment