Golf Resort Community Why Do Blacks All Over The World Get Accused Of Being The Only Thieves And Criminals?

Why do blacks all over the world get accused of being the only thieves and criminals? - golf resort community

We all have heard before, "one an increase in crime, when people enter the neighborhood!" I really hate it. My teacher told me to apply in India, blacks in India as a small and unreliable. Worldwide freaking steal done everything wrong that we Are you kidding. Anybody help other ethnic groups can not see and why people who are still lower commnuities predomintaly black? What do they want to go look at the brochure Paradise of America. Golf resorts, movie stars and a photo do and say on the back w / blk men in baggy jeans and rags: "Avoid these people." I'm from the south, the truth, I think issues of resettlement of the people here, even worse, a kind of mixture, but some of the children of families who can pay more to move here and do not see what these people for the community are doing. I hate it when people say, every move to the United States or in certain areas they want better, but only more problems or not. We make 13% of the country, but only to kill and steal .... I asked how many CO PPLmmiting crime and hope that we BLK believe it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment