Husky Poodle Ontario If My Poodle Cross And Husky Cross Has Babies, How Many Will They Have?

If my poodle cross and husky cross has babies, how many will they have? - husky poodle ontario

I think the time should be breeding dogs of my own money, because I have a little more money and other things for my house. I have a poodle Month 9 / weimerinar / female Labrador cross named "Lulu" and have a Golden Retriever, 5 years / female husky cross with the name "Jessie" and I have Boxer 2 years / male Beagle Cross-called 'Geoff'. Lulu, I have a friend that his poodle JESSIE I have children and my sister bought for him when he was 5 weeks, but not to repair it and I GEOFF land to a company where he was 5 weeks. In any case, I think you should race with Geoff and Jessie LULU, but do not know how. Can someone tell me in the right direction for my dogs? I wonder how many of each I expect? I have never bRed with a range of baby dogs. Can someone help me please? and how much money can I sell babies? I think, not $ 600 for the loss of cross-poodle cross and $ 400 for throwing Husky puppies.
Leah

0 comments:

Post a Comment